I got really excited about SACD and even DVD-A until I bought an MP3
player on impulse. I now have 3 players and have stopped buying DVD-As
and non-hybrid SACD's. The reason is obvious. I am not going to buy two
copies of the same music. And I am going to put any music I like on my
MP3 players.

I think the music industry is hurting itself by protecting their music.
If I can't put it on an MP3 player I probably won't buy it. Downloading
is too expensive, too limited and too low of quality. They seem very
out of touch with what is going on.

When I bought my 60GB player and realized what I could do with it I
went on a CD buying spree. I bought more CDs in the 6 months after I
bought my player than I had in the 3 years before it. And they want to
stop me from doing this?

--
regalma1