PhilNYC;136184 Wrote:
> This does seem kind of high...I've seen cdps with balanced output
> impedances at around 200ohms.  Hopefully Sean or someone else from SD
> will chime in here...

Yes, I agree.  Can someone from SD contribute here?  Seems you could
easily put this concern to rest.

I believe the question is this: "Will there be issues with the
Transporter's abiltiy to optimally (i.e. with the full body, drive and
dynamics of an active preamp) drive some interconnect/amp
combinations?"

If the answer is "yes", then help us understand the parameters that the
Transporter must work within to deliver that optimal full-bodied sound
with drive and dynamics.  For instance, is it a certain
amp/interconnect combined impedance, etc?

--
atkinsonrr