Gee, this the same reason why people buy expensive high end transports,
DACs, etc... or get mods/upgrades.

Note to all: Please read highdudgeon posts and you'll see he loves to
belittle these people's passion for their hobby.

Now, he cries baiting/trolling when someone asks him a question about
spend money on audio gear, he's never heard, never seen under the hood,
and has no proof will outperform the lower cost SB3/Lavry DAC combo he
already owns.

REG is right, highdudgeon must have money just buring a hole in his
pocket.

--
mauidan