A few issues, which I am sure SD will fix with the next firmware. And
none of these affects the way the T sounds...

1) The very cool knob makes a rattling sound occasionally. Apparently,
when the player firmware interacts with the rotary encoder firmware.
This causes a click sound when the magnetic brake in the encoder to be
audible. It's not very loud, but new Transporter owners should be aware
that it is normal (at this point anyway) to hear that little rattling
sound. It happens a few times during initial setup, then during
operation, it seems to be rather random.

2) On my unit, when I power off, there's a tiny green dot on the left
that gets lit up. just ONE pixel. I can only see it when I am within 5
ft of the unit.

Just a few quirks in case the fuutre perfectionist Transporter owners
wonder... =)

--
WSLam

WSLam