It is a nice lightweight writeup. Good press, targetted perfectly at
SB's main audience.

That magazine is annoying! I guess they are swinging it towards "a
younger generation" now with mp3 players, cellphones, cheap universal
remotes, flat panel everything under the sun, digital cameras, etc.
There is nothing perfect about the vision of a cellphone.

Their customer service dept is no picnic to deal with either, I learned
from first hand experience as a subscriber trying to get my money's
worth out of them. Steer clear! Why pay anyway when you can read it
free here:
http://avguide.com/the-perfect-vision

Rich

--