Walleyefisher;140109 Wrote:
> GoCubs - It's definitely still the same crappy 32k stream.  I noticed
> when using the Sirius web interface for streaming that it looks to be
> using a different url when listening to the "premium" stream.
>
> Good Luck...thanks for your time
So with an upgraded account you listened to the stream using the latest
version of the plugin and it sounds like the lower quality?    When you
login to Sirius using a web browser does it give any special buttons or
anything for playing the higher quality stream?  Also, when you're
streaming a high quality version, can you right click on the player and
see the URL it's pulling for me?  Within the url you'll see something
that says &bitrate=   What does it say after the =?  Does it say
"high", "low", or something else?

Much thanks
-Greg

--