radish;140625 Wrote:
> Mine's waiting for me at home...this is going to be a _very_ long day at
> the office :(
I suspect it will be worse when mine arrives.  I don't think UPS have a
branch anywhere near York, so I'll either have to try and arrange a day
off to be at home when it arrives and wait until then, or drive to some
godforsaken outpost to pick the thing up.  Don't you just love home
delivery!  It's made worse by the fact that at least 3 major UK
couriers have their offices about five minutes walk from my front
door.

Max

--
max.spicer

What do we want?  Smoother Analog VU with FLAC!
When do we want it?  At the soonest possible convenience to the
hard-working yet undervalued Slim Developers.  ;-)