So the second screen on these things are being used for nothing more
than eye candy and dancing lights?  I'll be the first to say that
styling and attention to detail in design are critical to high end
audio products, but the second screen looks like nothing but filler.

I can't help but think that someone said something like: "If we're
gonna charge $X for this thing, then it needs _more_ of what the SB3
has."

Or maybe it was: "It looks kinda empty with the knob on one side an the
screen on the other.  We could add a full numeric keypad, but that would
be silly.  How about we toss in another screen?  Then we'll think of
something for it to do."

--
JJZolx

Jim