Walleyefisher;142663 Wrote:
> Greg - I found the other posting about issues with the sirius plugin.  I
> realized that since I updated to 6.5 I didn't kill the built in WMA.
> That was my problem all along.  Thank you for your support and I'm
> happily listening to the 128k stream which is a dramatic improvement
> over the horrid 32k stream.  While I wouldnt call it CD quality it has
> become easier to listen to.
>
> Thanks again Greg

Good to hear you got it working.  Just the other night I actually
re-enabled the built-in WMA hoping that maybe the higher bit rate
stream would be supported built-in.  Unfortunately it was not :(  The
bug with SlimDevices to support these streams has been logged for a
while, I really wish they'd get to it.  It seems to apply to many
streams outside of Sirius too...

-Greg

--
GoCubs