I read the extract and it says the test is intend to "help people
realizing their limitation", sounds like this is just trying to make
people feel bad about themselves!!

Sounds like the "objective" camp, who tried all their best to bash
products that they have never listened to, but still wanted to make the
people who bought these products feel bad, because "ACCORDING to
measurement", the product is "degraded"...LOL

Back to this article, so what's your suggestion for these people who
has lower scores? Should they completely lose faith in themselves,
admit that they're genetically inferior to others, and hence denying
themselves of any opportunities, any challenges, because based on their
low score, they no longer believe that they can achieve anything? So
when it come to job search, these low-score people should not even try
to get a job in the area where they had "low" scores, they should leave
it to people with higher scores?

--
95bcwh