Are you talking about ripping Audio from DVD-V discs or extracting Audio
from DVD-A discs. If it is the former, then the options from the above
posters will work. If it is DVD-A, then I think it is designed to be
un-rippable (though I hear there may be some sort of complicated
workaround using WinDVD or some such software).

I have used the ImToo DVD audio ripper to good success on a WindowsPC
(only problem is that the final files were not gapless). I recently
tried with MacTheRipper, but I am unsure how to proceed with the .PCM
files .. they seem to be neither wav nor aiff. In fact I just posted
about this last night.

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=28355

Nikhil