Pat Farrell;144087 Wrote:

> Plus, you can wear a watch to work, and show off what good taste you
> have and how rich you are. High End audio is not visible at work

I wear a Rolex Presidential that I inherited from my father and I have
to say that it causes more problems that I ever imagined. It's all I
have left from him, yet often I am scared to travel wearing it
(especially in London) and it stays in a box. You get judged as a crass
exhibitionist when all you are doing is wearing a nice watch.

Sometimes people wear watches for different reasons (mine is to stay
close to my father) and having something valuable can be a real
impediment.

--
CardinalFang

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever...