Hi all,

I have used several amps and an interesting check is to bi amp some
speakers. This approach doubles the power available and there are
definate benefits to the sound quality in my opinion but not twice as
good. I listen to the double power system at the same volume as I do
with half the power. I might hear transients better and sustained notes
might be more, well, sustained.  There can be no increase in dynamics
unless you turn up the volume. Also I don't live in the middle of a
field and I value my hearing in any case!
enough is enough.

M.

--
mudlark