Fifer;147325 Wrote:
> Yes, but it does seem odd that Heuer ordered in July, me on 8th August
> and yet we're still waiting whilst others who ordered more than a month
> later are listening to their Transporters.

There's obviously something gone awry with the shipments between Slim
and the local distributors, but without inside information (which I
don't have) it's impossible to know what. Maybe the distributors got
their bulk orders in late and so are at the back of the line, maybe
Slim wanted to ship fulfillment piecemeal but the distributors wanted
them all at once to save shipping, maybe Slim screwed them over on
purpose to keep the direct channel happy. Who knows... but from what I
know of Slim I'd say the last one is very unlikely.

Fifer - what do the distributors say is causing the delay when you ask
them? Slim themselves are only part of the process.

--
radish