I'm just surprised that SD sold out so soon.  Okay, twenty million is a
lot and I'm sure that Sean & Company are popping bottles of champagne.
Still, the Transporter is very new to market and the company is bound to
revolve over the year.  In terms of branding, they might have trouble
with the audiophile crowd if the concentraton goes toward more toward,
well, Logitech-type products.

--
highdudgeon

Relax.  It's about the music.