Yes, I am, but I am also an honest Audiophile.  So is PhilNYC.  I can
also sell Lavry products.  You'll notice that I am somewhat blatantly
saying that I prefer the TP to the Lavry.  Don't bother with my posts,
then, as I said -- read others.  The TP is extremely well received.

The other poster has a point: with a SB3/DAC combo, you're also into it
for a nicer PSU and a cable.

But, it all depends on what you can afford, right?  If you can afford a
Transporter, then great; if not, you can get awfully close with an SB3
and a Lavry or Benchmark.  I am not a Benchmark dealer.  I would not,
however, begin to compare something from Musical Fidelity to the
Benchmark or Lavry, both of which are at the cutting edge.

--
highdudgeon

Relax.  It's about the music.