AND the TP is sexy!  Actually, it really is.  No lies.  My wife, for the
first time since the day she freaked out over my pair of McIntosh
MC-501s ("they're beautiful!  They cost how much?!!!), looked at the
Transporter in action and said that it was really elegant.  It is.  She
thinks the SB3 and Lavry (which are sitting next to it) looks like an
audio geek set up.  Which, of course, it is. ; )

--
highdudgeon

Relax.  It's about the music.