tomjtx;150551 Wrote:
> Yeh, i read audio circle all the time. The posts you are talking about
> are on the Bolder manufacturers site. Most of the posts saying the
> Bolder modded SB is better than the TP are by Wayne himself. the other
> is by a Wayne devotee who heard the 2 at the RMAF for a few hours.
> Hardly unbiased opinions formed from weeks of listening experience.

So you're talking about me, branded me as a "Bolder Devotee", just
because I heard both and said that Wayne's fully modified SB2 analog
out with his Ultimate PS is better than the Transporter analog out?

So you said because I haven't listened to it for more than 2 hrs, then
my observation is biased?

You can choose to believe that the transporter is the best in the
world, fine with me, and good for you, as long as you're happy. I have
no interest in convincing people by talking or writing in the forum, my
principle is, you have to listen to it yourself, if you haven't, you can
write anything on any forum but it's pure speculation.

The RMAF is opened to everyone, if Waynes doesn't feel that his stuff
is better than the Transporter, do you think he will be stupid enough
to let everyone doing the A/B and only ended up embarrassing himself?

If you haven't been to the RMAF, then you're being arrogant to
discredit my ears. The difference that I heard at the RMAF, between the
Bolder's SB2 and the Transporter, is not subtle, I don't need 2 hrs to
tell which is better in his setup. I repeat, in HIS SETUP!!

I have been holding out from making any purchase from Bolder, because I
have high hope on the Transporter, unfortunately I left the RMAF feeling
rather disappointed that the Transporter didn't sound as good as
Bolder's SB2. Maybe the Bolder's SB2 is only better that particular
setup? Maybe the Transporter may sound better in another setup with
different speakers, different amps? These are the questions that I
cannot answer. In fact, I am going to order a Transporter, taking
advantage of its 30-day money back guarantee so I can do an A/B in my
system. I have never believed in "absolute" superiority, it's all about
system synergy.

--
95bcwh