I just installed Slimserver Version 6.5.1 on my WinXP machine and
immediately notcied some differences with the Transporter knob.

Right after the firmware version 22 was installed I noticed very little
audible noises being generated from the knob. It now performs as
expected. :)

I also noticed a hard stop at the end of a given menu when using the
knob. In the past the knob was able to cycle through the menu's
rotating CW ( clockwise ) from beginning to end and back to the
beginning. Now the behavior is CW beginning to end and then rotate CCW
from end to the beginning.

Is there a setting to enable the continous cycling of menus with the
knob like pre-version 6.5.1 where the user can continously turn CW or
CCW?

Thanks

SlimServer Version: 6.5.1 - 10511 - Windows XP - EN - cp1252
Player Firmware Version: 22
Perl Version: 5.8.8 MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
MySQL Version: 5.0.22-community-nt

--
pc4ever1