El Duderino;150821 Wrote:

> However, this thread doesn't need to deteriorate into an argument
> between those who believe that modded power supplies make all the
> difference and those who do not.  All opinions are valued!
> El Duderino

I don't wish to distract anyone from this exchange, and I certainly
cannot offer much more than I already have to this thread on the topic,
but I can't help noticing how discussions over power supplies seem to
bring out the most animated opinons (if anyone remembers the fabled
'flame wars' thread, which was dubbed so from a discussion on exactly
the same topic which got 'out of hand' and a moderator had to step in),
at least on the Slim Devices forum. Either this is a sublte on-line
experiment on the human grasp of AC/DC conversion techiques and its
effect on audio content as discussed by audiophiles, or we are seeing
somthing else completely.........:-)

This is a light-hearted post and therefore should not be a candidate
for a serious response.........

--
peejay

After Silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible
is music - Aldous Huxley.