jhm731;151630 Wrote:
> You must have a remarkable system, if you think it compares to
> Sleestack's gear.
>
> Other than the Aberdeen PSU, what upgrades have you done to your RCS
> and SB, and what's the rest of your system?

I don't think I have compared anything with anyone's system?

I have used a pair of Audiophysics Caldera speakers (retailed at $20k)
in my house (I have them in storage at the moment), but currently use
Yamaha NS-2000 instead. Money doesn't have to equate audio superiority,
if that is what you think.

I have a lightly tweaked Krell FPB200. The TacT has been internally
tweaked by myself, and currently sounds as good as one could ask.
(Sounds nothing like when I first got it.)

I don't see the relevance however? I'm talking about source quality
here, and if the difference in sound quality between sources is
blindingly obvious downstream from the source, then the exact system
doesn't matter.

--
P Floding