highdudgeon;151662 Wrote:
> That article is pretty odd -- I think most of the reviewers are being
> overly biased.  Chris Maartins really likes the Nuforce...and TAS did
> give it a Golden Ear award.  I think it is a solid performer and pretty
> much indistinguishable from other good solid state amps.  Bass is
> extremely good, highs are perfectly linear (I know; I measure this
> stuff), music has lots of life and sounds accurate.  Besides, they're
> small, they run cool, and they're cute.  The TP with a pair of Nuforces
> looks great and sounds great.  YMMV.  Some people can't abide the
> technology.

I agree their discussions sound vey biased at at times contradict their
reviews.
For my ears, the Rowland was very musical and I heard things more
clearly than before, rythmic articulation was especially impressive.

I  would love to hear the nuforce..........................hey, HD,
xmas is coming up.........
are ya feeling like Santa? :-)

--
tomjtx