Mike69;152883 Wrote:
> http://www.trustedreviews.com/article.aspx?art=3645
The thing that most struck me about the review was that the first
criticism he made was that the Transporter was a lot lighter than he
would expect for the price, and then revealed that he has a prejudice
against lightweight equipment. This in itself will have implanted a
psychological expectation before he even started listening, and we all
know how expectations can affect what we hear.

Tip for Slim Devices: when sending out Transporters for review, be sure
to glue some lead sheeting to the insides of the case :-)

--
cliveb

Performers -> dozens of mixers and effects -> clipped/hypercompressed
mastering -> you think a few extra ps of jitter matters?