But then you'd have to run virtual PC all the time.  Yuck.

You could always buy a cheap PC laptop to run Slim Server and Inguz.
The price could be well under a grand -- which is still a lot cheap
than TacT/Lyngdorf and, for that matter, a lot of high quality EQs.

Personally, I'll wait for the Mac solution.  Can't be long.

--
highdudgeon

Relax.  It's about the music.