I have a Bolder modified SB3, elpac wall wart and recently purchased
Lavry DA10.   I changed the DA10 to unbalanced by moving the jumpers
per the Lavry instruction manual.  I am using XLR (DAC output) to RCA
(stereo input)cables and Cryotweeks coaxial cable (SB3 output) to DAC
(spdif input).

The Lavry DAC buttons are set to the following:
1. Mode - stereo
2. Polarity - invert
3. PLL - crystal
4. Input - rca

The problem is that i get absolutely no sound out of my speakers.  The
SB3 volume is set at 34.  The DAC volume is set at 18.  I have played
with changes to the DAC switches too no avail.

Any troubleshooting direction would be appreciated.

--
tjw