>From my experience, speaker placement, room behavior,  and room
correction make a pretty huge difference. I'll probably get either a
dac or a transporter at some point, but I will not do it until I've
finished with my room and found it lacking. Already started using room
correction (inguz). This ranges from free (inguz) to 300 (behringer) to
many thousands (deqx, tact), and really is awfully good. I think most
people would be best off playing with this stuff first, but of course
ymmv.

--
totoro

squeezebox 3 -> mccormack dna .5 -> audio physic tempo 4