P Floding;157010 Wrote:
> What, more exactly, is my "straw man"?
>
> Claiming that differences can't be heard, period, because one cannot
> hear them in one's own system is the real lack of humility. (Or lack of
> capability for logical thinking, perhaps.)

Your straw man is the guy (apparently from the 70s) who supposedly
believed that all amplifiers sounded the same or something based on his
engineering knowledge. You keep arguing with him and winning, at least
in your own mind.

Out here in the real world, you've just come across as aggressive and
somewhat thick.

Please point out the actual illogicality of one of my statements, since
you are so sure I'm incapable of logical thought, unlike your stellar
self, who beats every straw man he fights.

Do you even have an argument you are trying to make, or are you just
spouting idiocy to hear yourself talk?

--
totoro

squeezebox 3 -> mccormack dna .5 -> audio physic tempo 4