P Floding;157039 Wrote:
> Well, I thank you for showing interest in my postings, and for putting
> things so eloquently. I'm now confident that you know everything there
> is to know, and I don't really see the point in adding anything further
> to the conversation.
>
> Furthermore, I realise that my actual memory of the 70s and 80s is
> totally wrong in all respects, and that, indeed, there was NEVER two
> opposing camps at all.
>
> Have a very nice turkey, indeed.

Whatever happened in the 70s or 80s between these warring factions
you're so concerned with was completely irrelevant to an argument about
snake oil in the here and now.

It's as simple as that, although you seem to believe otherwise.

--
totoro

squeezebox 3 -> mccormack dna .5 -> audio physic tempo 4