Please tell me that your grammar (and spelling) here is a joke of some
kind.

Really, Senor Floding, give the thing a rest already.

Oh, that's a New York-ism.  New York City is a really big place a few
hours flight from London.  Macy's, Central Park, and my ex-girlfriend,
to say nothing of the United Nations, are there.  Anyway, it just means
"do it soon."

Thank goodness for James Madison.

Also, we're really sorry about Nixon, Kissinger, Rumsfeld...and a few
others.

--
highdudgeon

Relax.  It's about the music.