Really folks, I think several of you just need to let go. Clearly, no
one's going to get the "last word" in, and at this point, all you're
doing is pouring salt into wounds and contributing to the build up of
your own stomach acid.

We're all imperfect creatures. We all have quirks and annoying traits.
And generally, those traites we find most annoying in others are those
that we ourselves possess.

Why don't we draw a line in the sand and move forward on a positive
note. Frankly, if everyone turned the other cheek a little more often
instead of sniping back, the world would be a hell of a lot more
pleasant to live in.

--
jonheal

Jon Heal says: