I finally finished setting up my living room with new amps/speakers with
SB2 and even got one of my OLD (read 1940 wiring) outlet upgraded with a
new line. But I still need more plugs than just the 2 in the outlet.

After checking around the internet, I found an incredible range of
opinions (and of course price range), but the one thing that struck a
chord (hah!) with me was the Wiremold powerstrip.

This is a straight forward "hospital grade" powerstrip with no filters
or surge protection and yet a reasonable $50.

Does anyone have any experience or advice regarding this component?

--
ob_kook

SB2 --> Axiom passive pre --> Portal Paladin monoblocks --> Dynaudio
Contour 1.3 MKII