Thanks for the advice!
Yeah, why change it if it sounds great as it is?
However, I have a few 96 KHz files ripped from DVD-As (from my own
collection) and I believe the TP will be able to reproduce them.
In any case, can't complain about 2006, it has been good to me.
Looking forward to another great year!

--
crooner

SB3 with Custom Linear Power Supply
Lite Audio DAC-60 Tube DAC
VPI Scout with Benz Micro Glider M2
Audio Research PH3, SP16L and VS110
Vandersteen 2Ce signatures, 2W subwoofer.