Phil Leigh;165461 Wrote:
> ... all in all, it's probably best just to alter level in the analogue
> domain - at least we all get to sleep nights! ...
You got that right Phil!  I've been struggling over this issue for
awhile now with the new system I've been putting together.

I came to the same conclusion the other day and decided to replace my
PS Audio A-100 amp with their integrated C-100.  I was connecting the
SB3 directly to the A-100 amp.  I received the new unit today and,
while I've only had the unit a few hours, the C-100 integrated seems to
produce an improved sound over connecting the SB3 directly to the A-100
amp.  Some of my recordings that sounded a bit thin before now sound
more substantial.

--
USAudio