Hi

I have  Tact millenium mk3 amp
and even do i was very impressed with the sound stock  it still had a
coldnes and glareis sound and to be honest had it very clinical and
unmusical
But resolution was beyond top noch.

I desided to send it to a company called aberdeen components becaus the
are no1 in tact refinment.
And i gave them free hands

Nothing could have prepared me for what the mod had done to the amp.

The glare was now completly udderly gone sound was  is  now pure as
live music
The dynamics are also mindblowing.

I know ot maybe sound a bit of but the stock amp sound dead and broke
in comparison.

I also bourgt a Transporter wich also got modded
the to combined Audionirvana and its almost scary.
Its simply unreal how good it sounds
I still get amazed when listning to my system every time.

audio friends and reviwers  that have heard my system have the same
comments

Simply the best the have ever heard

And that was i no way the case when the gear was stock

I the biggest improvment was with the moddification of  tact millenium
is was mindblowing.

regards

--
harmonic