jhm731;170975 Wrote:
> The upgraded DAC cards from Aberdeen/Mauimods make just as big
> an improvement as the power supply upgrade.
>
> IMO, the digital signal from the SB3 is lacking compared to a quality
> transport. I'm told by Aberdeen/Mauimods that the Transporter is a big
> improvement.

I did manage to get digital from the SB3 to sound a lot better than
"stock" by running parallel ground connectors from the SB3's analogue
RCAs to the TacT. There must be some kind of problem in the SPDIF
interface of either unit. Would be very interesting to try out a
Transporter though. Pity I'm not in the USA..

--
P Floding