Skunk;171811 Wrote:
> Your choice of the number 180 makes me wonder if you wrote the article
> :-)
>
> Interesting site, though slightly overzealous imho.

I swear it wasn't me ;-)!

Peter Aczel has been around forever, or at least much longer than I
have.  You're right, he is overzealous; years of failing utterly to
convince the deluded must wear on your psyche.  But that amp really is
an amazing deal:

http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=Behringer+A500&hl=en&lr=&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=yKE&lmode=online&scoring=p

Lowest price listed is actually $160, although I don't know about the
website.  I'm thinking of building a pair of quad-amped speakers, and
one option I have in mind is four of those.

--
opaqueice