Eric Carroll;172077 Wrote:
> Ya, I was thinking about adding a Transporter section at the bottom.
> Mark, is that ok?

Absolutely, as you indicated, it's a wiki.

I just didn't want to include it in the list with everything else.  It
has so many extra connections that would have to be explained: BNC
digital in/out, AES/EBU in/out, XLR out, that the page would increase
in size tremendously without offering much of value to the typical
Squeezebox newbie, which would be about 80-90% of people directed to
that page.

I was just thinking that someone who spends $2000 US would have made
the conscious decision to do so, knowing why they are spending extra,
and may even have bought it for these very connections.

--
Mark Lanctot

"It's like, you know, a New Age religion, but with better treble
response." - Jon Heal