I've hung around the audiophiles list long enough to know that the "quality
DAC" alone could easily cost $1000.

I agree that the remote control idea of yours is good, but I think the
$1000-$1200 target is unlikely.

On 1/21/07, USAudio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

adamslim;172740 Wrote:
> So you want TP sound quality with a better remote.  Sir, I feel you are
> setting yourself up for disappointment!
I don't see why, I think you greatly oversimplified by posting.  I'd
even settle for sound quality similar to SB3+quality external DAC
combo, but with the features I mentioned in my original posting.

--
USAudio

SB3 -> PS Audio Trio C-100 -> Revel Concerta F12's