Model Citizen --

I rip FLACs with EAC in secure mode + accurate rip.  However, you also
mentioned .cue files in passing.  I have a vague idea of what they are,
but had a few questions that maybe you could help me with.
1) I understand their value if you want to burn an identical CD at some
later date (using EAC, eg), but what does the Slimserver software do
with .cue sheets that is superior to just the plain old FLACs?
2) Where do you store .cue files -- all in one directory, or do you put
each one in the directory with the FLAC files?
3) What's the best/most automated way to get EAC to create them?

Thanks,
muski
(apologies if I should be asking in another forum...)

--
muski