adamslim;174882 Wrote:
> So anyway, on the SB+, two questions:
>
> 1 - How much is it?  Website seems silent on this.
>
> 2 - Do you (Patrick?) have a nice 'borrow it for a fortnight' deal,
> card secured of course?  Adding a 'oh and feel free to test it against
> this Transporter that you can also borrow on the same terms' deal would
> be nice too...
>
> I'm in the position, common to several I feel, where our SB3 solutions
> don't sound nearly as good as our CD players.  I improved my SB3 hugely
> by adding the Shek DAC, but it's still well short of the Shanling.  My
> recently-acquired Anti-cables have highlighted the difference even
> further!  I prefer the SB3 operation-wise, but it just doesn't sound
> good enough.  I'm sceptical of the Transporter, and can't easily test
> it out.
>
> Adam

So Adam, you have anti-cables? I replaced my xlo signature (3,000.00)
cables with 100.00 anti's. The anti's are much better.
The anti's are very Transporter like in my system: fast, crystal clear,
revealng and VERY musical and engaging.

Can you audition a TP on trial?  You might like it (or not) but I think
it is worth a try.

--
tomjtx