Hey, I have an idea.
Patrick once mentioned trying the SB+ here in the US.
maybe we could form a group audition in the states. We could compile a
list of our homes to audition the SB+ , each person gets a week or two
or three (whatever we decide on ) and then sends it to the next person.
we could all share the Return shipping to the UK.

Let's see who is interested and Patrick can decide if he is interested
and we can work out the details. We can share shipping (there shouldn't
be duty , but if there is and we share it , it should be minimal.
This could be fun and informative and could give Patrick exposure n the
states

We could all post impressions here and other forums.

OK, that's the idea....................any thoughts?

--
tomjtx