P Floding;176758 Wrote:
> As is so common I didn't care for the scientific explanations on that
> site. They are using the terminology in a way that is inconsistent with
> real scientific understanding (a.k.a "mumbo-jumbo" or "drivel"). The
> product might work, but I'd look for cheap alternatives on the
> assumption that these guys are mostly fumbling in the dark.
>
> Rgds

That's kind of what I was expecting to hear (pardon the pun). The
concept makes sense to me but the mumbo jumbo ruins it.

I should add for the record that they were given to me, or you'll think
I'm made of money, and that I can't hear much of a difference with them
on any components that don't spin. Switching them in/out instantly for
comparison isn't even an option though, so I guess I can't really say
anything conclusive about them.

--
Skunk