occam;178202 Wrote:
> Perhaps the well reasoned and plausable conclusion from this
> non-empirical thought experinment is not entirely correct......
>
> I find the following link particulary interesting as an adjunct when
> reading this forum -
> http://www.don-lindsay-archive.org/skeptic/arguments.html

There should be a special line in that page for people who make the
following argument:

I think you are wrong: furthermore, I'm going to make an implicit claim
that you are committing a fallacious argument of known type, as listed
on this page, but I won't tell you which.

Aside from having no validity as an argument itself, the implicit
"you're dishonest/stupid" component is fairly uncivil.

So I'll reply in kind: the "argument" you just made can fairly
charitably be called bullshit.

--
totoro

squeezebox 3 -> mccormack dna .5 -> audio physic tempo 4