oh sorry, I just measured it.

7 watts when in stand by.

about 20-30 watts when playing at "normal" room volume.

please remind there are currently infinity KAPPA 8.1i connected.

when I turn it quite loud, it was around 40 watts...

my old amp just took 130 watts when there was nothing playing but the
amp on...

will check out your speaker recommendation...

thank you!

the main reason why I took the RGi120ENR over the RGi120 was that the
RGi120 had to less control over the bass of my infinity speakers. there
my old amp had an advantage.

but the 120ENR is a different story...

bass mids heights, everything under tight control with an upon sound
stage I never ever heard before...

even the guys at the high-end studio where very much impressed and some
of them said, that he only knew that kind of sound from very expensive
systems...

they used CLASSÉ CD-player, pre-amp and double mono-amps to drive the
B&W 803 / 802 D before.

then I came with transporter (playing WAV ripped with EAC secure mode)
and the REDGUM RGi120ENR and they were just stunning.

that gave me a good feeling about the amp.

they for sure never heard of redgum before ;)

--
truckfighters

Transporter -> REDGUM RGASIL -> REDGUM RGi120ENR AMP -> REDGUM LS Cable
-> Infinity Kappa 8.1i -> Live!