325xi;180201 Wrote:

> As stated earlier, ripping is quite laborious process, and I have
> little time to spend, so I'm looking for fastest way with no impact on
> quality.
>
> Is dBpowerAMP as good as EAC on good (not damaged) CDs?

I agree with Mark that it's mostly convenient to know when there are
errors so you can listen to that part of the disc, and that if you use
another app and don't get audible artifacts, then you're fine.

It would be hard to listen to every disc before moving to the next
though, so another alternative I thought I'd mention are plextor
drives, which are probably the most likely to get guaranteed good rips
in a non-EAC setup. Lots of info if you search plextor on
hydrogenaudio.com.

--
Skunk