Since getting my Squeezebox in December, I've been using it with a NAD
amp while my main amp was in the shop. I now have my main amp, a Rogue
Audio Tempest II Magnum, back in my system; I use it to drive Revel M20
monitors.

I had no problems with volume with the NAD, but I now have significant
problems with the Rogue: I need to turn the amp volume up higher than
I'd like in order to get the kind of dynamics I'm used to.

I'm assuming this is an issue with the gain capabilities of the
Squeezebox. Does anyone have any experience or advice?

Thanks,

Mike

--
MichaelJennings