ceejay wrote:
> 95bcwh;180712 Wrote:
>> Tomjtx had a beef with Bolder, so you can ignore his opinion about
>> Bolder's product.
>>

> 95bcwh - I don't have an opinion to offer on the relative merits of
> these mods etc but I am getting *very* *very* bored with your sniping
> and feuding on this forum.
>
> In his post, tomjtx has expressed an opinion, to which he is entitled,
> in civil terms.
>
> Post your own opinions, that's fine, but lay off the rest of this
> cr*p.

I tend to agree with 95bcwh in this instance - it *is* useful to know
that Tomjtx had a "do" with Bolder when reading his opinion on Bolder
products. I neither know, nor care to know the details of what went on,
but it was a fairly public spat, from what I can tell.

Now, Tomjtx he may be right, but his views are very likely to be
prejudiced by his previous experiences.

OK, perhaps it would have been fairer to say "Tomjtx had a beef with
Bolder, so bear that in mind when reading his opinion about Bolder's
product.

On balance, I feel it is worth mentioning.

R.