jmourik;182550 Wrote:
> Any dac that has hdcd decoding you know of?
>

> Yes, that would be great. Don't think the big record companies will go
> for that though...

There's quite a few HDCD capable DACS.

Most of them are not in current production though.

Linn appears committed to making high-bit downloads available. Naim and
other small independants will follow. I have an email from Linn
confirming that they are going to increase their available catalogue on
24-bit - which is great news because I love their jazz stuff.

Sadly I suspect that the major labels will not follow suit...because
they will want DRM etc... It's about time record companies stopped
treating their customers as "criminals in the making"...

Anyway,

--
Phil Leigh