I find that Brasso and other polishing compounds helps with the lighter
scratches, but have not had any luck with the deep ones. I've also
tried Plexus which fills in scratches in polycarbonate. Again, no luck
with the deeper scratches.

The most luck I've had with the deeper scratches is ripping with
dbPowerAmp and just letting it work away, sometimes for hours ripping
one CD.

I've even tried various grades of sandpaper. Polycarbonate is tough
stuff.

Actually the best way is to go on Amazon.com and find a used copy in
very good or better condition. That's saved me countless hours of work.
It's worked everytime, except for that one Tracy Nelson disk that is out
of print is selling for collectors prices. I just can't bring myself to
spend $50 on a CD, not even on one of her best.

--
regalma1