results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19817
Question: Should there be a new forum for photos?

- yes
- no
- maybe

Mark Lanctot;181820 Wrote:
> From a classical physics standpoint, no.  You need a changing magnetic
> field to create an electromagnetic effect.

You inevitably have some inductance around the cable. Are you positive
that added constant magnetic field can't affect the whole picture
somehow? I learned this stuff way back then, but remember nothing from
that...

--
325xi

simaudio nova cdp >> simaudio moon i-5 >> revel performa m20 via
acoustic zen matrix reference ii and acoustic zen satori

-planned additions:... >> deq2496 >> lavry da-10 >>...-